Friday 26 February 2010

Facial Friday- Products

I try not too use too many different things on my face, I once read something by Bobbi Brown that dissuaded me, and the things I do use I try to make sure that they don't clash too much as this can result in combination skin.
Products I <3 :
Neutrogena Visibly Clear toner, make-up remover, cleanser and moisturiser for face,
Nivea Soft moisturiser for body,
Rimmel Matte Finish powder,
Max Factor concealer,
Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara,
Maybelline twist kohl
Bourjeois eyeshadows
Natural Collection blush and clear mascara (for brows).

I also love Rimmel's eyeshadow gel pots because they double up as great liquid/gel eyeliners with the right brushes, and my friend Anna (she's like a make-up geek) tells me that Lancome does the best mascara, Urdan Decay is good for primers, Mac and Nars do great colour ranges for everything and she shops at them the most, also Benefit does a good selection of highlighters and blushes-she recommends 10 for an easy contouring kit.

Phew! got this posted about 20 mins before midnight so it's still officially Friday. My exams have finished today so my posts are going to be getting a little longer (hopefully) and I'll try to get more pictures up from now on... But right now I'm going to sleep as I have to get up in 7 hours to go to work.

2 comments:

  1. Benefit does to best concealer in my opinion, mainly because they are the only brand that does a pale enough shade, anything liquid I have to use either lavender or light green, but benefit is kind enough to stock a pale enough shade for vampires and those with irish blood.
    I usually use really old mascara, so the brush is really dry so you wont get any clumps. And clumps are never a good thing :)

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh right is that their lemon-aid thing? or the camoflauge concealer? i might need some of that irish skin all the way :D
    ahh clever, yeah i use a clean old mascara brush after applying to get rid of them x

    ReplyDelete