Sunday 21 February 2010

First Post!

Hi, my name is Caity and today is my first day in the blogosphere. I'm excited to have a new blog and share my feelings about the fashion scene with everyone out there. My blog is going to be based around the days of the week- Model Mondays, Trend Tuesdays, Wishlist Wednesdays, Thrifty Thursdays, Facial Fridays, Sketch Saturdays and Scrapbook Sundays (Sundays may also be Shopping Sundays).

Just to clarify Facial Fridays are going to be about makeup and home beauty remedies. The others are pretty straight-forward.

Things you should know about me..
1) I'm quite camera shy so there probably won't be a lot of pictures of me.
2) I read a tonne of blogs every day. My favourite are Garance Dore, The Sartorialist, Fashion Toast, Stylebubble, StockholmStreetStyle, Sea of Shoes and Lungfuls.
3) I'm open to most styles of clothing but I CANNOT HACK Uggs, cheap jeggings, long skirts on anypone but models and bell sleeves.
4) I'm not rich- this blog is going to be mainly focused on the highstreet unless it's Wishlist Wednesdays because a girl can dream...
5) I don't have a lot of friends who are in the industry so (unfortunately) I'm not going to be going to lots of fashion parties or fashion shows.

I hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment