Wednesday 24 February 2010

Wishlist Wednesday- Topshop

Ok so this is how it's gonna go down, I'm going to focus on ONE shop and pick out my top 10 outfits, order them and (depending on how much work/revision i SHOULD be doing) an explain.. today it's TOPSHOP's turn...

These shorts are an easy way to access the utilitarian look that's everywhere at the moment and they would make an oufit look effortless and I think that if it doesn't look effortless, it doesn't look right.


A girl can never have too many dresses-they're like diamonds, a girl's best friend- and this one has great zip detailing which toughens it up just the right amount.



Bralets or whatever you feel like calling them (it's been a topic of serious debate between me and my friends) are a way of sexing up a tee or look great under sheer blouses.



This floral playsuit will just be perfect for summer and the length is really good- not too short (I've tried it on a couple of times, I admit it...)
This checked skirt just reminds me of early Vivienne Westwood and there can never ever ever be anything wrong with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment