Tuesday 23 February 2010

Trend Tuesday- Lace and Leather

I adore the whole lace and leather thing going on at the moment. It's the perfect mix of masculine and feminine when done well. Even a little bit of this juxtaposition can really change and update an outfit. I have so many clothes that I love that fit this theme so I'm going to limit myself and only put 10 up here. I realise most of these are the typical black but I actually really love the coloured leather that's around at the moment- especially the pastel leather jackets I've been seeing on people. I just wish I had a huuuuge budget so i could buy all the things I wanted. Thrift stores can be a good alternative to highstreet shops for leather jackets etc. they're not as good for lace though because over time it can get ripped and damaged pretty easily.

Lace top by UO, boots by Topshop, jacket by Miss Selfridge, lace trousers and sweater by UO, lace culottes by Topshop, leather skirt Renewal by UO and the rest by Topshop

2 comments:

  1. those boots are so kick-ass! I'd so love to get some, but the only ones I've been able to find are in Topshop, and they are way to expensive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah they are soo expensive, but actually Dorothy Perkins have some pretty similar ones for £45 which is waay better :)

    ReplyDelete