Thursday 25 February 2010

Thrifty Thursday- Shirts

I'm one of those people who love wearing big shirts with leggings or over dresses. I know it's like lazy and that not a lot of people like it/do it but I happen to like the silhouette it makes. My favourite place for getting the (apart from my dad's wardrobe) is Repsycho. It's an awesome vintage shop on my main road, and it stocks clothes from like the1930s+. I love it and I try to shop there a lot but it's pretty expensive for someone on my budget and so the main things I can buy there are like shirts and jumpers etc..
This is my favourite shirt from there

sorry for the length of the post today-geography and french exams tomorrow make for a shite evening..

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by. Your header is killer :P

    satinsugar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your shirt!! Good luck on your exams-yuck.

    xoxo,
    meme-stylenewbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete