Monday 22 February 2010

Model Monday- Karlie Kloss




I lovelovelove this girl- I first noticed her in British Vogue in November 2008 when she was shot for an editorial called All Night Long by Terry Richardson (I still have 2 of these photos cut out on my wall at home even though it was over a year ago, that's how much I loved the shoot.) She reappeared in February 2009 for New Frontiers (British Vogue), after this I researched her and she became one of my 5 favourite models (kicking Jourdan Dunn off the list) especially once I'd seen a video of her in Sonia Rykiel talking french.
First discovered in a charity mall fashion show raising money for her friend with cancer in 2003, Karlie shot to fame due to her dancer's walk (she has studied ballet since she was 10) and stunning features. She has been photographed like evveerrryywhere and i would say most designers have used her for a show or campaign at some point.
Extra info: she has a puppy named joey, she is 5'11'', born in Illinois, according to wiki she likes baking cookies (not too sure about this she is a model afterall..that figure doesn't get there by itself!), she speaks french and has great style.

1 comment:

  1. Karlie Kloss! She's my favourite model ever!
    By the way, I love your banner, so cool.

    ReplyDelete