Thursday 11 March 2010

Catch up post!!

Facial Friday:
All over the catwalks there has been a wash of neutrals or "no make-up make-up". My personal take on this trend is to do a brown eye with a hint of white at the corners to open the eye. Here is my attempt at it



Sketch Saturday: It was sunny this saturday and so my sketch was pretty summer influenced, shorts etc. I drew quite a lot but this is the only one that made the cut. I kept getting the cut of the clothes wrong or giving the model really strangely proportioned bodies.




My Wall revamp (sunday's post):
Every month or so I rip down pictures from my wall and put up new ones (mainly from Elle)
This is my wall at the moment, I have some old ones from when I first got into fashion and bought my first EVER Elle but the majority are pretty recent.





Wishlist Wednesday: Make-up
Maybelline Pure Mineral Foundation
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner
Brushes by Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown or Body Shop
Aussie Hair Care Aussome Texturising Conditioning Gel Spray

2 comments:

  1. Love your neutral look!
    And it was sunny on Saturday in Bristol! :)

    Loving your blog! Following :)

    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww thanks,
    im a follower of yours too!
    x

    ReplyDelete