Wednesday 3 March 2010

Wishlist Wednesday- UO

My favourite shop of all time. If only I had more money...

I need a big scarf for these horrible winter-spring transition periods

I honestly think the zip MAKES this dress, without it, it it'd be too girly floaty etc

Everyone needs a satchel especially when it's as gorgeous as this one

ditto watch

I can't really be bothered with sunglasses anymore (probably as it still feels wintry) and these are going to be perfect for inbetween no glasses and sunglasses to get me in the mood. Plus glasses like these can make an outfit fun.

The easiest skirt in the world to wear, it'll go with anything you want

midi length :) waaay flattering and a touch of miumiu

two-tone brogues what could possibly be wrong with these?

Peasant blouse, actually a whole lot more flattering on (this is one I've been into the changing rooms for many-a time. And this would be great on the beach over a bikini.

Yeah so as you can see I'm (once again) getting a vintage vibe....luckily for you guys tomorrow is Thrifty Thursday so you can see another of my recent finds and then it'll hopefully all make sense. That's the problem with buying clothes, you see one piece and it's all "bargain" but then you get home and you have NOTHING that goes with it, so one cheap piece ends up costing you a whole lot more..

No comments:

Post a Comment