Monday 1 March 2010

Model Monday- Frida Gustavsson


This girl is absolutely awesome, definitely one of my favourite models. I first noticed her when altamira did some photos of her between shows (I think in Paris...not sure) and she keeps coming up in editorials and on blogs. I have a habit of saving any photos I like from the internet and I swear she literally makes up about a quarter of ALL my model photos!
I couldn't find that much information about her but Pony Ryder and TFS were by far the most helpful.
Basic Info: Height 5'11'', Age 16, Born in Stockholm (of course. Seriously I swear they must have like a model factory at the moment, the percentage of Swedish models that come from Stockholm is crazy huge) she was first discovered shopping at a local mall.
Extra Info: Favourite foundation-armani, loves chanel body lotion, music tastes include Joy Division, Velvet Underground, Kent, Moby, Bob Dylan and Lou Reed. She stays in shape by eating healthily, drinking lots of water and running.























Ok sorry for the photos, these are the cutdown ones as well! And if any of these are form your blog and I haven't credited you please let me know and I'll change it, it's just when I save things I never remember to put the name of the blog in the caption and so when I post them later I have no idea. And I know it's bad etiquette and I'm so sorry if I've done it to you

2 comments: