Thursday 4 March 2010

Thrifty Thursday- Blazer

3 weeks ago now I bought myself a blazer. I'd been wanting a blazer for ages but just couldn't bring myself to buy one for £60/70 from topshop or UO. Then I saw this one when I was at the Gimme Shelter Vintage Fair in Bristol. There wasn't a huge selection of clothes there so I was so glad I'd got there early enough to pick it up.
I love it because:
it was cheap (£20)
the colour isn't the standard grey that everyone has
it's vintage--no one else can have it (yes it's selfish but it's TRUE)
and it's really comfy :)
so here are two pictures of it for you to feast your eyes on like Ovid at the races (Latin gcse reference-slightly obscure but funny if you have a clue)I know my rooms messy mum but C.B.AAA



Also a couple of other queries..

My latin class and i have a debate I seem to be the only one to say "ergo", "thrice" and "whomever" is it just me being like posh or can they not talk english??

And I'm considering doing an EPQ (extended project qualification) have any of you done one? or know anyone who has? They look good but quite hard and I need help deciding....

No comments:

Post a Comment