Friday 19 March 2010

Change in blog format!

As you may have noticed I haven't posted in a week! I've had GCSEs, parents evenings and coursework deadlines keeping me fully occupied. I have decided however to change my blog format, I will still try to post everyday but chances are I won't manage it for the next few months.. I will still do day-themed posts but I am also going to start doing posts about other things as well.
If you have any ideas on what I should include in my updated blog, please can you suggest them in the comments :)
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I think outfit posts are always really good if you can manage them
    Hope to see a new post soon!

    http://voguishblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck for everything. i can understand you. i'm currently in that condition too :)

    ReplyDelete