Monday 29 March 2010

fiiinally another post!

I'm on my holidays now for 3 weeks so hopefully I'll be posting more often now.
I went shopping yesterday, only went to like 3 shops and spent over £100! I have no idea how I did it, if I'm honest. I didn't even get into Cabot Circus (so no Topshop, UO or Zara) because we were too tired!

Here are the things I bought, I will try to take a couple of pictures later for you but I'm in bed with a bit of a hangover right now...

Skirt- Miss Selfridge

(this isn't the actual jacket that I bought because H&M don't have it on the website but it's quite similar)

I also bought; a huge dark grey hoody which is the softest thing in the world! I honestly am in love with it, Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara (£3 off at Boots, oh yeah!), Bourjouis concealer and my friends birthday present (a blue bow bag from Accessorize)

No comments:

Post a Comment