Tuesday 2 March 2010

Trend Tuesday- Utilitarian

I adooorrree this trend at the moment, trenches, parkas, khaki, neutrals, jumpsuits, who could resist?! The looseness of this trend makes it easy to wear with skinnies, leggings, dresses or skirts to dress down an outfit. An even better thing is that most of the pieces are classics or can be reworked and they get better with age so if you spend quite a bit on a timeless piece now it actually WILL last you for yeaaars (I know this is a fashion cliche but for this trend I truly believe it)

Okay so the ten pieces I choose for this trend are..
Jeans- Miss Selfridge

Trench- UO

Playsuit- Topshop

Shorts- Topshop

Worker's boots- Topshop

Jacket- UO

Jacket number 2- UO

Shorts number 2- UO

Jacket number 3- UO

Playsuit number 2- UO

yeah I know there are variations on the same thing and only a few shops but I couldn't choose which to put up and I love these shops soo much it's insane.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... it isn't by any means one of my favourite trends but like your selection of items :) Your blog is great, you deserve more followers!

    ReplyDelete