Saturday 6 March 2010

sorrysorrysorry

It's bad I know but I'm babysitting again and whilst I somehow remembered my camera so that I could take pictures of my sketches I forgot my sketching stuff! I'm losing my mind at the moment! All will resume as normal tomorrow and I'll try to add in the posts I've missed in the past couple of days. It's because I'm broke and trying to save for clothes, newquay and the rest of the summer, birthday presents and then I need general going out money! I don't know HOW I'm going to manage all of it.

Sorry again about the crappy, moaning and boring post, to cheer you up slightly I'm giving you links to a couple of my favourite blogs/sites when I need to look at some fun pictures or lust over tights....TooManyTights and TheCobraSnake.

No comments:

Post a Comment